Iron on patch to personalize your favorite item.
5 x 4 cm
1. Heat up your iron to the highest setting. Do not use steam.
2. Place the patch onto the garment, glue side down.
3. Place a pressing cloth (or pillow- case or damp towel) over the front of the patch.
4. Iron and press firmly for 30 sec. Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3.
5. Let it cool & you're done!
Make sure the fabric of your garment is fit for the job. Don't apply it on nylon, vinyl, leather or other fabrics that can't take heat very well. Do not bleach. Wash on delicate, cold cycle only. Hang to dry – do not tumble dry.